Free Lottery Bond eBook
We have compiled a Free Lottery Bond eBook containing the surety bond and licensing requirements for lottery retailers all across the country.
In this eBook, insurance agents will learn:
- The bond requirements for lottery retailers
- Who is required to obtain a Lottery Bond
- How to obtain a Lottery Bond for your customer
- Premium rates and underwriting for lottery bonds
- The application process for obtaining a lottery bond
- The insurance requirements associated with each Lottery Bond
- How to file a Lottery Bond
- How to avoid claims made against the bond
This eBook is completely free, and we encourage insurance agents to utilize the contents contained throughout the eBook to better assist their customers in obtaining Lottery Bonds. Insurance Agents can download our free eBook below:
Which States Require Lottery Retailers to Purchase a Bond?
19 states and the District of Columbia require certain lottery retailers to purchase a surety bond.
|District of Columbia||Mississippi||Tennessee|
How Can an Insurance Agent Obtain a Lottery Surety Bond?
BondExchange makes obtaining a Lottery surety bond easy. Simply log in to your account and use our keyword search to find the “lottery” bond in our database. Don’t have a login? Enroll now and let us help you satisfy your customers’ needs. Our friendly underwriting staff is available by phone at (800) 438-1162, email, or chat from 7:30 AM to 7:00 PM EST to assist you.
At BondExchange, our 40 years of experience, leading technology, and access to markets ensures that we have the knowledge and resources to provide your clients with fast and friendly service whether obtaining quotes or issuing bonds.