Free Title Agent Bond eBook
We have compiled a Free Title Agent Bond eBook containing the surety bond and licensing requirements for title agents/agencies across the country.
In this eBook, insurance agents will learn:
- The bond requirements for title agents/agencies, escrow agents/agencies, abstractors, and title insurers
- Who is required to obtain a Title Agent bond
- How to obtain a Title Agent bond for your customer
- Premium rates and underwriting for Title Agent bonds
- The application process for obtaining a Title Agent bond
- The insurance requirements associated with each Title Agent bond
- Licensing requirements for title agents/agencies, escrow agents/agencies, abstractors, and title insurers
- How to file a Title Agent bond
- How to avoid claims made against a Title Agent bond
This eBook is completely free, and we encourage insurance agents to utilize the contents contained throughout the eBook to better assist their customers in obtaining a Title Agent Bond. Insurance Agents can download our free eBook below:
Which States Require Title Agents/Agencies to Purchase a Surety Bond?
The following states require title agents/agencies to purchase and maintain a surety bond (click on the state for a comprehensive guide on the bond requirement).
|District of Columbia||Montana||Tennessee|
What Other Insurance Products Can Agents Offer Title Agents/Agencies?
Most states do not require title agents/agencies to purchase any form of liability insurance as a prerequisite to obtaining a license (excluding a select few). However, reputable title agents and title agencies will purchase liability insurance anyway. Bonds are our only business at BondExchange, so we do not issue any other forms of insurance, but our agents often utilize brokers on these lines. A list of brokers in the lottery retailer space can be found here.