BondExchange (https://bondexchange.com) is dedicated to helping insurance agents by leveraging over 40 years of surety expertise with modern technology. We provide scholarships for graduating high school seniors and currently enrolled college students interested in pursuing careers as insurance agents.
Prize: $1,000 scholarship
To apply, simply write a 250-500 word essay that you think best answers the following question:
How will artificial intelligence (AI) affect the insurance industry?
Rules and Requirements
1. The BondExchange Scholarship essay contest is open to all citizens and permanent residents of the United States. Applicants must apply online and include their full name, email address, university, projected graduation date, and area of study/major.
2. Finalists must provide proof of current or future enrollment and photos of themselves.
3. Photo and essay of the winner will be posted on BondExchange’s website to highlight the winning submission.
4. Applications must be submitted by their respective deadlines. No late applications will be considered.
5. Only one entry per applicant.
6. Essay must address the question and be between 250 and 500 words in length.
7. Essay must be the original work of the applicant. The use of tools such as ChatGPT are prohibited.
NOTE: Plagiarism will result in disqualification. Essays must not infringe on any intellectual property or third-party rights of any person, company or organization.
8. Past winners are not eligible to win a second time.
9. Decisions are final.
10. Winner will be notified via email of the results within 10 days of the submission deadline. By submitting an essay, you are subscribing to receive the notification email.
11. BondExchange is not responsible for any federal, state, or local taxes.