Free Auctioneer Bond eBook
We have compiled a Free Auctioneer Bond eBook containing the surety bond and licensing requirements for auctioneers all across the country.
In this eBook, insurance agents will learn:
- The bond requirements for auctioneers
- Who is required to obtain an auctioneer bond
- How to obtain an auctioneer bond for your customer
- Premium rates and underwriting for auctioneer bonds
- The application process for obtaining an auctioneer bond
- The insurance requirements associated with each auctioneer bond
- How to file an auctioneer bond
- How to avoid claims made against the bond
This eBook is completely free, and we encourage insurance agents to utilize the contents contained throughout the eBook to better assist their customers in obtaining Auctioneer Bonds. Insurance Agents can download our free eBook below:
Which States Require Auctioneers to Purchase a Bond?
27 states either require auctioneers to purchase a bond or have municipalities that do. The following states and municipalities have bond requirements for auctioneers:
|Washington||$5,000 to $25,000|
How Can an Insurance Agent Obtain an Auctioneer Surety Bond?
BondExchange makes obtaining an Auctioneer surety bond easy. Simply log in to your account and use our keyword search to find the “auctioneer” bond in our database. Don’t have a login? Enroll now and let us help you satisfy your customers’ needs. Our friendly underwriting staff is available by phone at (800) 438-1162, email, or chat from 7:30 AM to 7:00 PM EST to assist you.
At BondExchange, our 40 years of experience, leading technology, and access to markets ensures that we have the knowledge and resources to provide your clients with fast and friendly service whether obtaining quotes or issuing bonds.