Free Money Transmitter Bond eBook
We have compiled a Free Money Transmitter Bond eBook containing the surety bond and licensing requirements for money transmitters all across the country.
In this eBook, insurance agents will learn:
- The bond requirements for money transmitters
- Who is required to obtain a Money Transmitter Bond
- How to obtain a Money Transmitter Bond for your customer
- Premium rates and underwriting for money transmitter bonds
- The licensing requirements for money services businesses
- The insurance requirements associated with each Money Transmitter Bond
- How to file a Money Transmitter Bond
- How to avoid claims made against the bond
This eBook is completely free, and we encourage insurance agents to utilize the contents contained throughout the eBook to better assist their customers in obtaining Money Transmitter Bonds. Insurance Agents can download our free eBook below:
Which States Require Money Transmitters to Purchase a Surety Bond?
49 states and the District of Columbia require money transmitters to purchase a surety bond as a prerequisite to licensure. Montana is the only state that does not require money transmitters to be bonded. To view our state-by-state guides, click the links below.