Free Public Adjuster Bond eBook
We have compiled a Free Public Adjuster Bond eBook containing the surety bond and licensing requirements for public adjusters across the country.
In this eBook, insurance agents will learn:
- The bond requirements for public adjusters
- Who is required to obtain a Public Adjuster bond
- How to obtain a Public Adjuster bond for your customer
- Premium rates and underwriting for Public Adjuster bonds
- The application process for obtaining a Public Adjuster bond
- The insurance requirements associated with each Public Adjuster bond
- Licensing requirements for public adjusters
- How to file a Public Adjuster bond
- How to avoid claims made against a Public Adjuster bond
This eBook is completely free, and we encourage insurance agents to utilize the contents contained throughout the eBook to better assist their customers in obtaining a Public Adjuster Bond. Insurance Agents can download our free eBook below:
Which States Require Public Adjusters to Purchase a Surety Bond?
The following states require public adjusters to purchase and maintain a surety bond (click on the state for a comprehensive guide on the bond requirement).
What Other Insurance Products Can Agents Offer Public Adjusters?
Most states do not require public adjusters to purchase any form of liability insurance as a prerequisite to obtaining a license (Excluding Tennessee, which requires each resident adjuster to purchase $500,000 worth of errors and omissions insurance). However, reputable public adjusters will purchase liability insurance anyway. Bonds are our only business at BondExchange, so we do not issue any other forms of insurance, but our agents often utilize brokers on these lines. A list of brokers in the lottery retailer space can be found here.