Free Public Official Bond eBook
We have compiled a Free Public Official Bond eBook containing the surety bond and licensing requirements for public officials across the country.
In this eBook, insurance agents will learn:
- The bond requirements for public officials
- Who is required to obtain a Public Official bond
- How to obtain a Public Official bond for your customer
- Premium rates and underwriting for Public Official bonds
- The application process for obtaining a Public Official bond
- The insurance requirements associated with each Public Official bond
- Appointment requirements for Public Officials
- How to file a Public Official bond
- How to avoid claims made against a Public Official bond
This eBook is completely free, and we encourage insurance agents to utilize the contents contained throughout the eBook to better assist their customers in obtaining a Public Official Bond. Insurance Agents can download our free eBook below:
Which States Require Public Officials to Purchase a Surety Bond?
The following states require public officials to purchase and maintain a surety bond (click on the state for a comprehensive guide on each bond requirement).
What Other Insurance Products Can Agents Offer Public Officials?
Most governing institutions will purchase liability insurance covering losses pertaining to a public official committing fraud, negligence, or misconduct. Bonds are our only business at BondExchange, so we do not issue any other types of insurance, but our agents often utilize brokers for this specific line of business. A list of brokers in this space can be found here.