Free Precious Metal Dealer Bond eBook
We have compiled a Free Precious Metal Dealer Bond eBook containing the surety bond and licensing requirements for precious metal dealers all across the country.
In this eBook, insurance agents will learn:
- The bond requirements for precious metal dealers
- Who is required to obtain a precious metal dealer bond
- How to obtain a precious metal dealer bond for your customer
- Premium rates and underwriting for precious metal dealer bonds
- The application process for obtaining a precious metal dealer bond
- The insurance requirements associated with each precious metal dealer bond
- Licensing requirements for precious metal dealers
- How to file a precious metal dealer bond
- How to avoid claims made against the bond
This eBook is completely free, and we encourage insurance agents to utilize the contents contained throughout the eBook to better assist their customers in obtaining a Precious Metal Dealer Bond. Insurance Agents can download our free eBook below:
Which States Require Precious Metal Dealers to Purchase a Bond?
9 states either require precious metal dealers to purchase a bond or have municipalities that do. The following states and municipalities require precious metal dealers to purchase a surety bond:
What Other Insurance Products Can Agents Offer Precious Metal Dealers?
Certain municipalities require precious metal dealers to obtain liability insurance coverage against possible loss or damages of items resulting from fire, theft, and burglary. Precious metal dealers with employees will also need to purchase worker’s compensation insurance in some states. Bonds are our only business at BondExchange, so we do not issue any other types of insurance, but our agents often utilize brokers for this specific line of business. Agents can access a list of brokers here.