Free Pawnbroker Bond eBook
We have compiled a Free Pawnbroker Bond eBook containing the surety bond and licensing requirements for pawnbrokers all across the country.
In this eBook, insurance agents will learn:
- The bond requirements for pawnbrokers
- Who is required to obtain a pawnbroker bond
- How to obtain a pawnbroker bond for your customer
- Premium rates and underwriting for pawnbroker bonds
- The application process for obtaining a pawnbroker bond
- The insurance requirements associated with each pawnbroker bond
- Licensing requirements for pawnbrokers
- How to file a pawnbroker bond
- How to avoid claims made against the bond
This eBook is completely free, and we encourage insurance agents to utilize the contents contained throughout the eBook to better assist their customers in obtaining Pawnbroker Bonds. Insurance Agents can download our free eBook below:
Which States Require Pawnbrokers to Purchase a Bond?
31 states either require pawnbrokers to purchase a bond or have municipalities that do. The following states and municipalities require pawnbrokers to purchase a surety bond:
|District of Columbia||$5,000|
|Indiana||$50,000 to $200,000|
How Can an Insurance Agent Obtain a Pawnbroker Surety Bond?
BondExchange makes obtaining a Pawnbroker bond easy. Simply log in to your account and use our keyword search to find the “Pawnbroker” bond in our database. Don’t have a login? Gain access now and let us help you satisfy your customers’ needs. Our friendly underwriting staff is available by phone at (800) 438-1162, email, or chat from 7:30 AM to 7:00 PM EST to assist you.
At BondExchange, our 40 years of experience, leading technology, and access to markets ensures that we have the knowledge and resources to provide your clients with fast and friendly service whether obtaining quotes or issuing bonds.